1. Re-upped the YSI link
for A Present From Atobe
since it had run out.
42-44. Like I didn't have enough crack in my day already. ( spoiler crack )
KKM is the only thing I've ever watched where there could be canon MPREG and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet. But what the hell is up with the subs saying "Yuri" now instead of "Yuuri"? Don't switch partway through!
3. Meine Liebe
10 dropped. Still downloading. Speaking of crack. Naoooooooji!
4. Changed my LJ layout to S2 so I could play with tags. But now everything seem so unfamiliar. Like it's not my place anymore. I shall twiddle with it more later and make it better. And then go back and tag all my entries. Shya, right.
5. Taped The Inside
to watch later, since it's too traumatizing for the Boy. I enjoyed the pilot -- it wasn't great, but I thought it had potential. And serial killers are always good.
6. Genius 273. Eeeeee!
7. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes: Two Nanaimo women are the first same-sex couple in BC to be granted a divorce.
. It's only fair.
8. There is so much Prince of Tennis
love on my flist right now that I'm crushing on it all over again. Not that I ever cooled , but I'm all giddy now and thinking about it all the time.
9. Have been listening to Inui's album a lot
. Sexiest voice ever. There something round about his voice, something smooth and sophisticated. It makes me think of Apple's design aesthetic, actually. I don't think there's anyone else whose voice makes me think of images.
10. Why isn't the frickin' Half-Blood Prince
out already? I somehow had got it in my head that it was a June release and not a July one. So now I'm all set and I have to wait! The Boy's bookstore is having a midnight event and I have to decide if I should go to that and then try to stay up all night reading or just go to bed and get up early. I don't have a costume, so I'm thinking bed is the better option.
Probably the better option now too.